Monday, June 30, 2008

cakes

Here are the cakes from the three weeks of my classes, I did manage to put them in the wrong order. So the last cake is the first on I did. I had a lot of fun doing it. My roses still need a little work, but they turned out to put on the cake. The last cake I did, the one that is pictured first, everyone in my class really liked. One of the ladies in the class asked me if I would make her birthday cake for her. My teacher told me that I should start thinking of a name for my business. So enjoy and sorry you all are too far away for me to make you cakes.



6 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the cakes! You did wonderful and they look great!

Chelsea said...

That is so cool! You should definatley open a business! Maybe when you come down next you can make a cake for everyone! ;) Or we could come to you.. either way!

TJay and Jenni said...

Janell, Those cakes are amazing! You should definitely make my kids' birthday cakes from now on.

Morgan said...

Nice. I can't decorate a cake worth a darn. You are quite the cake decorator!

Derrick and Rachel said...

Hi Guys, it's the long lost Peters Clan! I forgot you had a blog, but alas we are reconnected. Your cakes look AWESOME, wish I was there to taste the greatness. Well you seem to be doing well, hope you're loving the FL heat, and Richard likes school! By the way, we can't remember how long you will be there for? Anyway, long comment, but please keep in touch. derrickandrachel.blogspot.com

jjensen said...

Love the cakes Jenell!!
You'll have to make Od's while you are here--it will be her bd!
(If you want to!)