So I think it is fun to look at houses. I don't know why but I do. Richard just laughs at me, because I find one and then he has to look at the pictures. He has learned that it is better to just look, then to remind me that we can't have it. So I found this house the other day and fell in love with it.
http://tours.justsnooping.com/240140
So you can all laugh at me now, but I thought of all the cool things I could do with the house. Then I could turn around and rent it out for well over $1500 a week due to location. If only I had money and time.
Friday, June 6, 2008
One of my hobbies
Posted by Goates' Family at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's ok Jennell. I love looking at houses too! ;)
Post a Comment