Sunday, June 15, 2008

Masons head

I took Mason in to the doctor and they didn't do anything to it. It could have used something, but well it put it nicely, I hate the doctor. This time she pretty much told me that she didn't believe that it was an accident and that it didn't happen while someone else was watching him. Finally she was told me that if someone else really was watching him then I should never let them watch him again. Grrrrrr! So I am now going to find a new doctor, one that does think that I beat my children and never feed them. For those of you don't know this isn't the first time that she has said something like this. But Mason is doing fine, now we just have to healing process to go through.

1 comments:

Teresa said...

I think that your kids are just accident prone to the head. Aubrey had the same problem at his age!