I have been meaning to write, but we have been busy. We were outside all day Monday, just playing. That night I had the first of my mother’s day's gift, cake decorating lessons. So far I have liked them, we will see how I do when I have to start the decorating, I will make sure to post pictures of my cakes. On Tuesday the kids wanted to go swimming so we went to the beach. They have a splash park for the kids there, so we didn't even make it down to the beach at all. But hey it keep the kids entertained for 2 hours, can't bet that. Wednesday we went to the library and played at the park for a while. It was the park with the carousel, so they both rode the horses. The first time Mason wouldn't ride them, he got scared. Now I have to pry his hands off when we are done. Last night Richard and I went on a date. There is another family in the apartments who we trade watching kids. We went to the beach, had dinner and played in the water. It was fun to do without the kids. Richard gave me a new ring on our date as well. I should have pictures, but they are on the camera and I really need to get them off. I also had a first last night, I saw a live armadillo walking on our sidewalk last night. I had to go to Wal-Mart to get stuff for Mason's head and there it was. Now for Mason's head. He hit it again. He hit it while we were out. I take him into the doctor today. I don't know if they will stitch it or glue it but we will see. Again I have pictures of it, but once again they are on the camera. So I will try to get them up today. So that is our week so far. Well other than Richard, but he spends his time in class and studying, how boring is that. Anyway, but on the watch for my pictures, I promise I will get them up.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment