Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another first for me

I went to one of my friend's beach house the other day and had lots of fun. It is in spot where there are only beach houses, so the beach was nice and private. The kids loved it. While we were there I show some fins out in the water. I thought for a minute that it might be a shark, but it turned out to be dolphins. That was after my friends laughed at me for getting so concerned. But that was the first time that I had seen them swimming out in the ocean, so cool. Then she was telling about the shark teeth they had found there. So being me I asked her what they looked like. Again she laughed at me because I had never seen them before. So she showed me the shark teeth they had found. Again another first for me. I am loving here and only wish that I could share it all with everyone.

2 comments:

just me said...

Don't you love "firsts"? I do as long as they are positive. I wish we were enjoying some of the firsts that you have had. Sounds like a different world then the one I am used to!

Chelsea said...

You went to a beach house!? I have always dreamed of going to a Florida beach house! Lucky... ;)