I really like the end of the school term, for one major fact. I seems like I get to see my husband more. All of his projects are done and all that is left is the tests. So in a few days he will have to start studying even more, but I am enjoying the few night we get to have him home. It is nice to have him put the kids to bed once and a while. I love the fact that we don't have to go to the library to see him. Most days he goes to school by 9, sometimes earlier, and then is home by 5 or so. This gives him enough time to eat and leave for the library until it closes. Some days are harder than others for me, but I have found that when I complain about it, that is when I am sent reminders that there are people out there who have it worse than me. But for now I love the nights that he gets to do the little things with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment