Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged

10 years ago.....
I was in high school, dating Richard and delivering newspapers.

5 things on my to do list:
1. clean my house
2. get everything ready to go on my trip
3. play with my kids
4. run a 5K- I am doing this this Saturday, I used my birthday money to play for it, thanks mom and dad
5.play with my kids at the park and beach and just have fun with them

5 snacks I enjoy....
1. ice cream
2. rice cakes- the plain kind
3. fresh fruit
4. popcorn
5. animal cookies

5 foods I love....
1. egg rolls
2. pizza- the kind I make myself
3. cereal
4. Mexican food- we don't have any where to get this around here and I miss it
5. lots of new things that i try out with the family- trying to clean up my recipes so they get to try all the recipes that I thought looked good.

What would I do if I suddenly had a billion dollars?
pay off student loans- never have any of these again, get e new front tooth, get new pots and pans and cookie sheets that don't rust, let my kids take the lessons and things that they would like to, well if there was anything left after all of this I would love a house near the beach- not right on it but close enough that I could walk there.

5 places I have lived:
Gillette
Rexburg
Saint Augustine

Favorite quote:
Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days when I was six and my biggest problem was what kind of dress to put on Barbie or whether or not I had enough Legos to build a fort.

Whats yours?
Tag Dani- your it and whoever else is reading this and what to do it.

1 comments:

just me said...

Good luck with the running thing this weekend- I am sure you will do great!! We should meet and run- or maybe just meet and visit!!
Jamie