So I made it through me first time doing nursery and no one got hurt. So hey, I guess I did something right. It is funny all the people that start telling everything they did when they were in there or what you should be doing. I just don't have the heart to tell them that I have spent time in nursery. But I only had two kids that had to go to their parents. One I am going to have to work with when I have my helpers there with me, I only had one yesterday. But she knows me really well and I took care of her when her mom had her baby, so I had her for like three days. So that will be my challenge. The other little girl made it almost the whole time; with 10 minutes left they took her to her parents. I don’t think I would have, but I was taking care of someone else at the time. It was also Mason's first time in nursery. He kind-of didn't know what to do. He liked to stay right next to me and be right in my lap, which was hard as well. But he is a good kid and I think it will just take some time. Now I have two weeks off than it is all mine. Crazy, but I really do love it. Where else can you play with toys, have treats, color, play with play-doh, and blow bubbles inside. I think it is one of the better calling for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad you are enjoying nursery! I told you it was the best calling in the ward! Just make sure that you visit with some adults once in a while--like going VT and going to enrichment! We have the problem of the adults coming into nursery and wanting to visit--it is hard--because, I have some playing to do--I don't have time to visit right then! We also have the ones that can't stay, let me know how you work that out!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment