Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our week

Sorry about not writing this week. It seems like we have been busy. This was Richard’s last week for classes, now he just has two finals next week. Then he has one year down. We have been living here for a year. It kind-of seems crazy. I really don’t want to make that 5 day trip again. We were very lucky to have my mom come out with us to help with kids, although I am not sure that she would want to help us do that again. Anyway, we went back to the doctor this week as well. Mason is fine; she said that his lungs are clear. Here hoping that they stay that way for a while. Aubrey had to have a physical done for school and a shot. On the way there she told me that she didn’t want a shot and I told her she didn’t have to have any. Well they made a liar out of me. But she did really well and didn’t even cry. That could have been the fact that she had a sucker in her mouth, but whatever works. We also went to the pool the other day. Well we go to the pool a lot, but it has been way too cold to swim. It was a nice warm day and Aubrey decided to jump in clothes and all. So we went home and changed into our swimsuits. They both loved it until Mason went under the water, that kind-of scared him a bit. He really didn’t want to go back into the water. I didn’t do in either; I think it is still cold. About the time we get back from UT it will be warm enough for me. We also went to the beach today. I love the beach. It was a really nice day and there were lots of people there. Mason was a little bit afraid of the water there as well and Aubrey just jumps right in. I need to get her in swim lesson this summer. I also have my first day taking over nursery tomorrow. It has finally hit me that I will be doing this. Honestly I am not sure if I am ready. Two hours with kids, with kids that just want their parents and cry. Well we will see what happens.

2 comments:

just me said...

Sounds as though you had a full week. We were at the pool this week also- only ours was indoors. Glad Mason is better and Aubrey is doing good. Wish we could see you when you come this way but I guess we will have to wait!!
Jamie

jjensen said...

Of course I would do it again!! It was quite an adventure! Only difference the kids are older and maybe not as easily entertained as before--we would just have to work on it harder!
Love,
Mom