Sunday, April 13, 2008

Only a guy

Mason has grown taller and therefore I had to buy him new church clothes. Well, he has gotten taller but is still thin. The pants fell right off of him. I was trying to finish getting ready for church and get all of my nursery stuff together when Richard told me that these pants wouldn't work. Super, they are the pants I have for him right now and surprise surprise we are running late. I tried to sew them smaller really fast, but it didn't work so swell. Richard being the guy he is told me that he would take care of it. I was just going to take the sewing stuff and fix them at church. But he came back with a stapler and made his pants smaller that way. Honestly I was surprised that he didn't use duct tape. But they held all through church and I fixed them when we got home.

0 comments: