Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Update on Mason

After taking Mason to the Doctor, she told me that he has pneumonia. Who knows any more, due to the fact that was what she said he had in Feb. So he is back on the nebulizer and more medicine. The hard part is the fact that he can now fight the nebulizer and does. But it does help him for a month or two. I just wish we could find out why he keeps getting this and how I can stop it. The best part of the story was when I when to get the medicine. I had to go to Wal-Mart, so I thought that I would just drop it off there. They told me it would be 1 1/2 hours. We entertained the kids for as long as we could and then I went to wait in the eternal line only to find out that it had only been an hour and I would have to wait. I hate Wal -Mart. So I decided that I really didn't want to deal with them any more, so I left and went to Target to get them filled. I like Target so much better or even Wal -greens. To finish off my super day I was going to put dinner on the table and dropped it all over the floor. Well when it rains it pours.

1 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh Jenell, no fun. I gotta be honest though...I got a good little chuckle.I have totally been in the eternal line before. I have switched to Wal-greens. They are so much faster. I hope Mason gets better before your trip to Utah. IT will be really good to see you guys again!