Monday, March 31, 2008

Doctors

I called to get Mason into the Dr. this morning and they told me that they were full and I had to wait until 10:00 tomorrow to come in. Fine, whatever, it's not like I really enjoy having to take both kids there and go get him more medicine and wait. Joy of my life let me tell you. Fine I told them, I will come then, but then I asked if I should start his nebulizer since I now can feel the rumble in this chest. She told me to wait then came back and told me to come in at 2:30. I'm not dumb I know that they keep a few spots open in the afternoons just for people who call in the morning with sick kids. Oh, well at least now I know how to get him into the doctor that day.

0 comments: