We have had a big week here and I have been meaning to write about all of it. But I thought that I would get the pictures to go with it. So I finally had Richard set it up so that I can put the pictures on the computer, I am only hoping that I am doing it right. It seems to be taking forever and I got a little bit too much sun today. Ok, so I got way too much sun today. It was an awesome day and we spent 2 hours out on the beach. For everyone sakes I won't tell you how much sunscreen I put on but I will tell you that the kids are also burnt and they were for sure sun screened. To make a long story short I am tired and want to go to bed. But I am also waiting for Richard to get done with work because I know once I go to sleep he will not be able to wake me up and I like to know that he made it home ok. But we had Easter this week, which Aubrey thought was cool. The kid’s favorite thing was the cup that Grandma Jensen gave to the Easter bunny to put in their baskets. She is getting way to smart. Will have to write about that story sometime. Richard's birthday was this week. I made a cool looking cake, which the kids managed to eat just the frosting off, which worked out fine due to the fact that the cake was ok and then I didn't eat it. Richard was also surprised with guitar hero, thanks Kent, the kids also fight over who is going to play it. I don't know who likes it more Richard, Mason, or Aubrey. Last of all Richard's brother, Robert also got home from his mission this week.

0 comments:
Post a Comment