Sunday’s are the only day that my kids sleep in, no matter what. And they both like their sleep, I really hate waking them up. To make matters unfair in my favor, you get to throw in daylight savings time as well. Mason was up in time for me to get him ready for church, but Aubrey really had no desire to be up at all. I even jump, in a way since she has bunk beds, in her bed. Still she didn’t move. Mason cries at night and she doesn’t even twitch. So it took me like five minutes to get her up and then we were late, what else is new. Aubrey tripped outside and got her knee. Wouldn’t you know it, but it started to bleed, which meant that I had to run back inside and get band aids. Later on that day, Mason was outside playing and fell down and got his head, now he has a nice scrape on it. I decided that it is a good thing that I am not going to the doctor this week. She would really think that I don’t take care of my kids.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Man daylight savings is killing me too! Carter is having a ruff time with it. Tyler was a chore to get up for school today. Now it stays light here until 10.
Post a Comment