Monday, March 3, 2008

What a day



It was one of those days where you receive news that upsets you and makes you want to fix everything and make it all better. But really in the long run there nothing that you can do but have faith and hope that everything will work out for the best. As I lay in bed, unable to go to sleep. I keep thinking of everything I could do. Although I know that I can't really do anything. I think that is the part that gets me the most; I want things and everyone to be happy. It makes me realize hoe great I really have things and that I should be more grateful for things which I do have. I know that I need to work on my faith and keep with my prayers and hope all is well in the end.


0 comments: