So those of you who don't know, I received a new calling in church today. Just when I was looking forward to having time to myself, Mason is almost 18 months, I was called nursery leader. Really I think it is a good calling for me, I fell like I can relate more to the kids than half of the people in the other classes. I spent my first day in there, but Mason had to spend it with dad. He is sick yet once again. He had a runny nose and last night it turned into a cough. That means we are off to the doctor again tomorrow. Sad that the nurses seem to know us pretty well there.
Here's Aubrey riding her first horse at the lighthouse festival the other weekend. She loved it and Mason liked petting the horses.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
New calling
Posted by Goates' Family at 5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh man I would not function well in that calling. I am glad there are people like you that are amazing with other peoples kids.
I hope Mason gets better soon! That is never fun to have sicklies!
Post a Comment