Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Strike is over....


My cooking strike that is. I finally decided that it was about time that I started making real food again. By that I mean something other than spaghetti or chicken nuggets or hot dogs. The other day I made a whole meal plan shopping list and off the kids and went to good old Wal-Mart. I am there enough that I should own stock in the company, oh wait I did have that at one point in time. Anyway, I made this nacho bake (it was ok, not really my favorite) and both kids looked at it and pushed their plates away. Aubrey told me that it was gross and she wanted a sandwich. This means that Mason started to say gross and ask for a sandwich. All I could think was way in the world did I do such a crazy thing as cook. But they loved what I made tonight, pizza. Sometimes I wonder why in the world I try so hard.

0 comments: