Monday, March 10, 2008

Noah's ark


So those of who didn’t know, I made this Noah’s ark cross stitch for my mom. She told me that she would buy the pattern if I made it. I should have looked at it a little better, because well it was a great deal of work. I also thought well I like and I can make one for her and then one for me. I started it before I had Aubrey, which would be 3+ years ago and finished before Mason was born, which was 1+ year ago. I was also in school and working and would only let myself work on it when my homework and everything else was done. I guess that is why it took so long to do. I gave it to my mom and it sat in her house for a while until my dad stole it and took it to be framed for a present. I really like it, but I look at it and see every where I messed up. And no I don’t plan on making one for me any time soon or anyone else, so don’t ask.


2 comments:

Morgan said...

I think I remember you working on that. It turned out really good from what I can tell by the picture.

jjensen said...

We love the Noah's ark--it looks great hanging on the wall.(Much better than the picture!)
Thanks Jenell!!
There are no mistakes on it!