Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Day!

Today we spent most of day outside, a lot of the reason for this was to keep the kids from taking a nap when it was too late. Which makes a happy night for me, Mason was asleep at 7:00 and Aubrey was asleep before 8:00. I guess I just wore them out today. We started the day by doing to our favorite place, the library. We try to go to story time on Thursdays. The kids love it and on these days there aren’t too many parents and kids. Aubrey was a little disappointed in me, because I forgot my library card at home. After that we went to the swing park downtown. It is this wooden park that we don’t go to every often due to the fact that there isn’t really any place to park. I am cheap and don’t want to pay to park so we park a little ways away and walk. We spent about 2 hours there so Aubrey could play with her friends. I was hoping for some me time when we got home, but the kids wanted to go ride their bikes outside with dad. Richard had the day off, but had to spend most of it studying. We came inside for a short time, but then the kids thought that they needed to sleep. At 3:00 I really didn’t want them to, so back outside we went to play in the sand. We were on our way home when they decided to play at the playground. We were out there until 6:30 and I made them come inside to eat. By then it was a fight to get them to eat and tub before the fell asleep. But I won and even washed their hair. To top it all off I forgot to put sunscreen on them and they both have little red noses. At least they should sleep well tonight.

1 comments:

Morgan said...

Yay! I am so glad you guys started a blog!