Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Silly Aubrey

As I was tucking Aubrey into bed the other night she started to show me her treasures that she was hiding in the bunk above her. There is a little bit if a space between the board that holds that mattress and the bed frame, where she had put a necklace and a fork. I told her it was fine to have the necklace there, but wondered why she had the fork. She pulled it down and told me that it was for brushing her hair and showed me how. Well silly me, I guess I should know what forks are for right.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

That's funny...silly Aubrey

Morgan said...

When are you guys going to be in SLC? We will be there the 15th to the 29th, well the 29th is when we fly out but hopefully you'll be in SLC sometime in there!

jjensen said...

I have combed her hair, I don't think a dingglehopper will get through those beautiful curls! Silly us we keep our forks in the kitchen!