Today was a big all day at the lighthouse here, which they do every year. It is free to get into the lighthouse and well everything else costs money to do. We didn’t get to go up the lighthouse, due to the fact that we had the kids and they aren’t big enough to go. But we did get to do a lot of other things and we all burned. Ok, so Richard did and all the rest of us tanned. Anyway, Aubrey was able to ride a pony, which she loved and Mason was able to pet them. He is too small to ride them. Aubrey was able to make some crafts and a boat. Mason spent his time following dogs around. I will post pictures later, but they are on the camera and I have no idea how to get them off. Knowing my luck I would destroy some on the camera and the computer so I am not going to even try.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment