The kids love having the weather warming up. They both like to go outside and play at our little playground. I found Aubrey a little bike at a garage sale the other day which she loves to ride. Mason likes to get on but, he can only push with his feet. We went outside tonight so that Richard could study without us around to bother him and both kids decided that they wanted to go play in the sand, which is the volleyball pit near the club house. I let Aubrey take her bike and she rode it all the way there and back by herself. Best $2.00 I think that I have spent in a while. They also enjoyed their time playing in the pool, which was cold by the way and usually unplanned.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Warm weather
Posted by Goates' Family at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment