Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Funny Aubrey


Aubrey decided the dump all of her play food out of the shopping cart and I was sick of picking it up. So she was the one who was able to pick it up this time. She had only finished half of it when the kids decided that they wanted lunch. Me, being the mean mom I am, told her that she would have to finish while I made lunch or she would get any. Off she went with Mason following right behind her. Aubrey decided that she wants Mason to help her pick up. Mason promptly told her no, but this didn’t stop Aubrey. She started to sing the clean up song, which they learn in nursery. We also sing this around the house, so Mason does know it. Soon after I hear Mason singing it as well. I peeked in their room and there was Aubrey sitting on the floor, not picking up her toys and singing. Mason, knowing what the clean up songs means, was picking the toys up for her. Sometimes she is too smart for her own good.

0 comments: